Digi Malaysia Prepaid Plan Exclusive Internet Day Pass Promotion Deals Via MyDigi Mobile AppSave BIG with MyDigi exclusive deals. Experience Internet fever with our super low Internet pass from RM1 on MyDigi app.
- 300MB Internet for 1 Day: RM1
2GB3GB Internet for 1 Day: RM3 (Digi has increased the internet quota for RM3 pass for a limited time)
- 5GB Internet for 1 Day: RM5
More Internet in 3 easy steps:STEP 1 Click on ‘Add-ons’
STEP 2 Click on ‘Exclusive’ tab and pick your desired offer
STEP 3 Click on ‘Get Offer’
MyDigi Exclusive Deals for Prepaid Users Terms & Conditions
- RM 1 for 300MB Internet, RM3 for 2GB and RM5 for 5GB Internet are One Time Passes – they will not auto–renew.
- These passes can be used on all Internet activities.
- These passes are available only via MyDigi app, and not available on UMB.
- All Prepaid plans are eligible to purchase these passes except for Prepaid Broadband and DG Prepaid Smart Plan.
- No prior Internet plan is required to purchase these One Time Passes.
Who can purchase these Internet Passes?All Digi Prepaid customers are eligible to purchase these Internet Passes except Prepaid Broadband and DG Prepaid Smart Plan.
How do I check my internet balance?To check your internet balance please go to MyDigi app home screen, swipe left to 2nd screen to view your internet balance. You may click ‘view details‘ for more usage info.
Can I use this Internet Pass with any of the Internet Plan?Yes you can. Note that the Internet Pass quota will be utilized first before quota is deducted from your Internet Plan.
When does my validity of Internet Pass expire?Validity expires 24 hours from the time of purchase for 1 Day pass.
Can I purchase this Internet Pass multiple times?Yes you can, as long as you have sufficient balance.
If I purchase the Internet Pass multiple times, when would be the validity period?The quota of the Internet Pass will be combined and the validity period of the combined quota will expires 24 hours from the time the last Internet Pass is purchased. For example, if you purchase “RM1 for 300MB Internet” Pass at 18 Oct 2pm and another “RM1 for 300MB Internet” Pass at 18 Oct 10pm, both passes (with 600MB Internet) will expire on 19 Oct 9:59pm.