Go KL City Bus Free Bus ServicesThere will be no charge. Go KL is a free bus service with no advanced booking needed. You can just hop on Go KL bus at any of the stops.
Go KL is intended to provide a reliable, affordable, accessible, safe and comfortable “first and last mile” city bus service for private vehicle users, public transport users and tourists in Central Business District (CBD). Go KL connects users to various places around Kuala Lumpur, such as main office blocks, shopping centres, public transportation hubs, education institutes and tourist attractions.
Go KL helps users to save money by allowing users to move around KL with no cost. With the availability of park & ride facility, users can reduce the fuel usage of their private vehicles for the day. Go KL also offers users convenience as the stops are assigned to major shopping malls, business centres and public transport hubs. In addition, Go KL increases the mobility of KL visitors by reducing the number of private car users in CBD during peak hours. Go KL is eco-friendly since the buses are NGVs, and fewer vehicles in CBD means less carbon footprint.
There are four lines :
- Green Line (14 stops) : KLCC – Bukit Bintang
- Purple Line (15 stops) : Pasar Seni – Bukit Bintang
- Blue Line (17 stops) : Medan Mara – Bukit Bintang
- Red Line (19 stops) : KL Sentral – Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Go KL City Bus Schedule & Operation TimeGo KL City Bus Operation Hours
- Monday – Thursday : 6.00am-11.00pm
- Friday - Saturday : 6.00am-1.00am
- Sunday : 7.00am -11.00am
- Working Day - Peak Hours (7.00AM - 10.00AM & 4.00PM - 8.00PM) : Every 5 minutes
- Others : Every 10 minutes