1 Utama Shopping Centre Free Shuttle to MRT ScheduleLATEST! 1 Utama's FREE shuttle service to MRT-1Powerhouse. We have added in more pick up/drop off checkpoints just for you! Share this with your friends and family 🚇😀#JomNaikMRTto1Utama
For more info, please click to open our FB album with step-by-step informational directions, photos, shuttle and feeder bus schedules!
BANDAR UTAMA MRT STATION
- From BU MRT Station - 1Powerhouse, take 1 Utama's free shuttle bus service from 10:40 am-11.00pm daily
- From BU MRT Station - 1Powerhouse, take MRT Feeder Bus T812 which stops at 1 Utama Centre Court Entrance (Dataran Bandar Utama).
- From Mutiara MRT Station, take MRT Feeder Bus T809 which stops at 1 Utama Highstreet Entrance (Central Park Avenue), 1 Utama Bus Terminal (Central Park Avenue), 1 Utama LDP.
1POWERHOUSEThe BU MRT Station is currently linked to 1Powerhouse, a Transit-Oriented Development (T.O.D) via an Elevated Pedestrian Walkway at Gate A.
Public Service Facilities to complement the MRT Station, built and sponsored by Bandar Utama Development the developer of 1Powerhouse include:
- MRT Feeder Bus terminus
- Indoor Taxi lane
- Indoor Car Passenger Dropoff Pickup
- 500 Park & Ride car park bays
- Skybridge across Persiaran Bandar Utama (March 2017)
- Underground Tunnel Link from 1Powerhouse to 1 Utama where there will be an additional 13,000 car park bays (March 2017)
We have also started building direct links connecting the MRT Station to 1 Utama stores and hopefully this will be completed in 2018 together with lots of exciting new retail concepts!
*NOTE: Due to the still outstanding and late approvals by the approving authorities and MRT, these linkages planned for 1 Utama have been delayed. However all parties are trying very hard to make it work for your convenience soon.